Tomobiki High School gets a new student: Shūtarō Mendō, the son of Japan's richest family. He and Ataru have a duel for presidency of the class.
After a computer told Lum that her perfect matchmade partner is Shutaro instead of Ataru, she shrinks the two down and places them on a Horoscope device.
To be added
- Shūtarō Mendō
- Ataru Moroboshi
- Shinobu Miyake
- Ataru's Father
- Ataru's Mother
- This is Shūtarō Mendō's official debut, after making a special appearance in Episode 11.
Differences from the manga
- Ten doesn't appear in both segments.
- Mendō meets Lum in class and is shocked to learn she’s Ataru’s fiancée.
- Onsen-Mark appears, and is who announces the election for Class President.
- Ataru and Mendō's duel with cannons doesn’t take place, for Mendō needed to first hit Ataru with his glove in order for it to be a proper challenge only to inadvertently hit Lum who then bolts him.
- Gemini are Ultraman.
- It ends when Lum chooses Ataru, with one of the boys noting “So if you take away Mendō’s money and power...he becomes Ataru?!”
- Thus Ataru's parents do not appear at the end.