The Armored Girl Returns! Plenty of Older Brothers (帰ってきたヨロイ娘！お兄様がいっぱい, Kaettekita Yoroi Musume! Onī-sama ga Ippai) is the 150th episode of Urusei Yatsura.
Still in love with her own brother, Asuka is sent by her mother to deliver a scroll message to Mendō at Tomobiki High School where she gets the animosity of Shinobu for being Mendō’s fiancée and also Ryūnosuke for mistaking her for a boy.
To be added
- Asuka Mizunokōji
- Tobimaro Mizunokōji
- Mr. Mizunokōji
- Ms. Mizunokōji
- Shūtarō Mendō
- Ataru Moroboshi
- Shinobu Miyake
- Ryūnosuke Fujinami
- This the first episode where the Rock the Planet opening theme and the Every Day ending theme are in use.
Differences from the manga
The plot is essentially the same, except:
- Shinobu is not involved. After Asuka hits Ryūnosuke and Ataru together with Mendō the first time, she throws the scroll to Mendō and says goodbye.
- Ryūnosuke reads the scroll together with Mendō and Ataru, thus learns of her phobia.
- Lum finds Asuka still in school hiding, and both hide in Kotatsu-Neko's kotatsu, only for Ryūnosuke to find them, which jumps to the scene where she tries to show her chest.
- Before Asuka manages to grab Ryūnosuke, Ataru grabs Ryūnosuke causing Asuka to hug and destroy a tree which she uses to remove Ataru from Ryūnosuke who then runs away from Asuka for fear of her strength. Tobimaro and his mother were glad to see Asuka chasing a man, but Mendō climbs to the tree to inform them that Ryūnosuke is actually a girl.
- After grabbing Ryūnosuke and landing in a sports room, Asuka notices her wrap and so mistakes her for a brother and asks her mother how many brothers she has, which concludes the story with Mendō saying that she made no progress in overcoming her fear of men.