We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Happy Birthday My Darling (はっぴいバースデーマイダーリン, Happii Bāsudē Mai Dārin) is the 66th episode of Urusei Yatsura.
Lum and Ataru become upset, after Ataru flips out over Lum for forgetting his upcoming birthday.
- Ataru Moroboshi
- Shūtarō Mendō
- Shinobu Miyake
- Ataru's Mother
- Ataru's Father
- The previous episode aired in April 13th, which is Ataru's Birthday.
- Ataru reads a book of Only You and his trash bin has the character Elle.
- The movie Lum sees at the cinema, Laughing Target is a short story by Rumiko Takahashi.
Differences from the Manga
- The only scene true to the manga is Sakura asking Ataru what's troubling him outside of school.
- The story takes place during Valentine, and Ataru is a bit worried that he hasn't gotten any chocolate from the other girls, and becomes depressed when it seems that even Lum has forsaken him, especially after she gives one to Mendō. But in the end, she reveals to have prepared a giant set of chocolates for him.
- Ran, Rei, Kōsuke Shirai and Kotatsu-neko appear.