Lum, Ataru, Shinobu and Shūtarō Mendō visit the statue of a goat that an ancestor of Mendo owned. While being there, Mendō's father takes some pictures of them, which triggers a curse: the ghost of that goat will come and eat those photos, and the people in the photos will die. So everyone tries to find a way to lift the curse and save their lives. Are the gang gonna be able to revert the curse of the goat?
To be added
- Ataru Moroboshi
- Shūtarō Mendō
- Shinobu Miyake
- Mendō's Father
- Mendō's Mother
- Ryōko Mendō
- The Red Mantle makes a cameo.
- A newspaper can be seen which features Genma Saotome in his panda form as well as the Ranma ½ logo.
- Kōsuke Shirai makes a cameo as a paper boy.
- This is the first episode to be animated by Madhouse.
Differences from the Manga
The plot is essentially the same with numerous anime original scenes. In the manga:
- Onsen-Mark, Cherry, Kotatsu-neko and Ten do not appear.
- Only Mendō's mother and Ryōko's goat are involved.
- It ends with Mendō's father revealing the people whose photos were eaten passed away after living out after Mendō hits him for having made double pictures.